Re: [NTLK] [OT] Funny, and it works!

From: John <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 10:03:38 EST

>[3] A little higher tech but still better than shortening the life of your
>microwave: most home or office shredders that will destroy old credit cards
>will also do CDs and DVDs. More and more new shredders are advertising that
>they do disks too.

.....this actually is probably the best solution for me. I love the
light show but don't want to fry my microwave.

Bought one of these CD "shredders" and works fine. The one I have does
not literally "shred" the CD, it grinds in a rough pattern which you can
see. Trying to read it thereafter is futile.

<http://snipurl.com/nmv1> $36.00

John