Re: [NTLK] CF card adapter, eMate batteries and other questions

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 09:55:57 EST

Most office supply stores now sell styluses (styli?). I have one from Cross
pens that is very nice. And one from Schaffer which is a RotRing made under
license. It is handier but I like the feel of the Cross better. You can also
buy replace mini styluses for Palms and Pocket PC's there usually. Also, you
can pretty much get anything you need from J&K Sales (I have no affiliation
with them yada yada) at http://www.jksalesinc.com/catalog/.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41

SarahStryker@aol.com wrote
<snip>
I don't have the original CD,
unfortunately as I bought the eMate as a barebones system on eBay (no
stylus,
adapter or accessories)...your advice and suggestions would be much
appreciated!
<snip>