Re: [NTLK] Hiroshi drivers....

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 08:35:39 EST

I was very disappointed to see him close down the sale as well. Like Brian, I lucked out and got only a few months before he cut it off.

Those of us who purchased it should have his kagi e-mail address, we should try it (unless his account has been disabled) or even contacting kagi for additional contact information.

Also, I'd highly suggest we pool some money and attempt to purchase the source code from him and make it open source. The problem is getting ahold of him to do so, though. :(

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com