Re: [NTLK] Hiroshi drivers....

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 22:20:21 EST

Last contact I had was boxing day 2005.

You're right, it is disappointing, if its availability is curtailed forever
then this is a serious loss to the community. I wonder what's involved in
building another driver?

Having said that, I'm sure Hiroshi has genuine reasons for making it
unavailable.

Warm regards

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
Has anyone been able to contact Hiroshi recently? I would like to
register my driver to get WEP working again, but there does not appear
to be any contact information for Hiroshi. Does anyone have contact
info?

I'm a little disappointed that he's both closed registration and not
made the drivers more available. My home WLAN will only allow WEP (and
I'm not going to open it up), so the Newt has to be wired at home :-(
[snip]