Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth

From: Knowledge Navigator <knowledgenavigator_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 23:39:43 EST

Hello Everyone,

Adriano is right, my price is higher than what he is currently offering, but
I intend to remedy the situation.
For the next week (ending Tuesday March 21st at Noon MST), mention
"Newtontalk Bluetooth" in the subject line of your email and contact me
directly at my email knowledgenavigator@gmail.com, pay via paypal and I will
sell you a mint in box bluetooth card for $39 including shipping anywhere in
North America. A benefit of a purchase from me is you should have your card
a lot faster than if you were to order it overseas.

Keep it Green!

KN.

PS: Thanks Adriano for helping the Newton community by supplying these
cards!