[NTLK] MP 130 sleep preferences

From: Thoma Mattox <twmattox_at_lycos.com>
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 14:14:35 EST

When I am at work, I plug the Newt in and am in a well lit environment. At this location I would prefer the Newt to never sleep and have backlight off. However, everywhere else, use batteries (set sleep time to 10 minutes) and would like the backlight on. Is there an app that would enable the Newt to set sleep preferences either off of power supply (presence or absence) or work location selected in Avi's Backdrop? I have this for my PowerBook and is very handy...