Re: [NTLK] TimeTrax

From: John <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 06:45:36 EST

>John prefers TimeTrax I prefer More Info. Both offer free trials.
>
>Woody

Both TiimeTrax(TM) and MoreInfo(TM) are phenomenal in design. I'd say
TiimeTrax(TM) is simple yet powerful. TiimeTrax(TM) is a little more detailed
but I don't like the weekly or monthly screen displays as much as
TiimeTrax(TM). I run BOTH concurrently with no real issues. I doubt you'd
be disappointed in either one but be sure to try before you buy as the
devil is in the details ;-)

TiimeTrax(TM) screenshots here:
<http://www.config.de/TimeTrax/TP_Screens2000.htm>

<http://snipurl.com/nixs>
<http://snipurl.com/nixu>
<http://snipurl.com/nixw> <g>

Enjoy, it's all in fun, John

You Can Help Fight Spam:

1) Use BCC: instead of CC: http://tinyurl.com/lkd99
    ..... blind courtesy copies help protect your friends

2) Break up your e-mail address: OceanCity at Mac dot Com

3) Rinse twice, repeat as needed <g>