Re: [NTLK] Newton Works import to card with NCU

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 00:17:39 EST

NCU will not import to Newton works on any store that doesn't have at least
one Newton Works document stored on it. It only creates the soup on the
store when saving, not importing. Save a document to the card and then you
can import to that store. I had the same problem.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/

Giulio Marchi wrote:
<snip>
I switched the card and NCU started refusing to move
files to this card reporting that either Newton Works was not installed
or it had never been used before.
<snip>