[NTLK] Troubles with the Wiki

From: Thomas Tempelmann <tempelmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 12 2006 - 06:54:49 EST

So, I wanted to add some information to the Newton Wiki
(http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/)

As a good citizen, I tried to log in first. Seeing that my usual
userid seems not to be know (I don't remember if I've ever
registered), I wanted to register now.

But how am I supposed to figure out how to register even?!?

- The login page does not provide a registration link
- The front page does not, either.
- Nor does the Guidelines page.
- Trying to contact the maintainer to have this problem fixed is close
to impossible as well because the only link I could find being close
to something like a "responsible person" was Victor Rehorst's name.
But his info page only links to a chuma page which, again, does not
provide any contact links

What a fucking mess!

I mean, I am really trying to help, but I find already stones in the
way before I could make my first step.

--
Thomas Tempelmann - exaggerating over a million times a day!
http://www.tempel.org/rb/  -- The primary source of outdated REALbasic