[NTLK] DCL code

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Mar 10 2006 - 11:20:12 EST

I went looking for the source code for the DCL project on SourceForge. I
could not find the files. I found a brief discussion of the project but no
files. I then went to http://www.kallisys.com/ but Paul no longer has an
English version of his site and I am not fluent in French. (Or even poor in
French. OK, I can't read anything but English.) So two questions, first,
Does Paul still have an English version of his site that I just didn't find?
Second, does someone have or know where I can get the DCL code?

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/