[NTLK] An Open Letter to Ferdi, aka Knowledge Navigator

From: Tom Zahm <tpzahm_at_newted.org>
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 10:22:40 EST

Ferdi,

When you wrote
> I stand behind my products, period.
did you mean to say that you'd give me a refund for that lousy iSun
solar power supply you sold me that never did work with my MessagePad,
even though you sold it for that purpose? When I wrote to you about it
at the time, you either didn't reply, or said "No", or put conditions
on the return that seemed unreasonable to me. (It's been long enough
now that I don't remember which.)

Disappointedly but hopefully,
Tom Zahm

If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?.