Re: [NTLK] OT: Was Newton Development Contest

From: Knowledge Navigator <knowledgenavigator_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 00:33:28 EST

Hello Sonny,

Nice to see your keeping me on my toes.

Which customer of mine did you install this for?

Did you contact me before installation with questions? There is a reason I offer free installation on the board.

If you installed it incorrectly by not contacting me, any damage would consequently and logically be your fault. I place my contact information on every box.

That being said, I stand behind my products, period. There is no need to continue the flames, but if your bored and and need amusement please continue.

If there are any problems, get back to me and I can see what I can do.

Cheers
KN.