Re: [NTLK] Newton Development Contest

From: Keyth Owen <keyth.owen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 13:45:33 EST

I'm pleased with the items he sold me. I got a PCMCIA WaveLAN card and
an eMate memory upgrade. If I wanted to slog around on eBay I probably
could have found them a little cheaper, but KN had them for instant
purchase and the memory upgrade was new and sealed. Both work great. He
delivers what he offers, but you have to accept a little markup for the
convenience of direct ordering.

And for the record, he covered the shipping on one of my items-- from
Canada to Michigan-- just to be nice, and has been nothing but helpful
since I entered the community.

Compared to Wegener Media, he's a lot easier to deal with, but a little
more costly. Considering the junky AC adapter and dead battery I got
from Wegener, I consider it worth it to pay a little more and be
certain what I'm getting is genuine, works, and isn't some hack-job
cobbled together from used Radio Shack telephone parts.

I can endorse Knowledge Navigator. He's straightforward and reliable,
which is more than you can say for a lot of dealers online.

- Keyth