Re: [NTLK] Restoring from ext card

From: Donald Beirdneau <donaldb_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Mar 04 2006 - 20:30:54 EST

What other Newton forums are available to answer my questions? I
desperately need to restore my Newton.
Donald

On Feb 21, 2006, at 7:18 PM, Donald Beirdneau wrote:
Sonny,

My problem is that my Newton has been cheerfully backing up for years
to an external card using the build in backup capability.
Unfortunately, my data is much larger than the built-in RAM, and the
newton restore software can only restore to built-in RAM so it fails
(presumably by running out of space). How do I restore to another
card or anywhere other than built-in RAM?

Thanks,

Donald