Re: [NTLK] Hey you (OT)

From: Sasa <sasa.radojcic_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sat Mar 04 2006 - 16:15:09 EST

Maybe I've missed something, but there is no way for me to see the
fun in this choice of words.

I know that here on Newtontalk we can virtually discus anything, but
I draw the line here. Either you just stop this thread or otherwise I
would like to ask Victor to ban anyone who chimes in this thread.

There is nothing wrong with sex, and I know that people have
different tastes, but using "dick" "sucking" and "8 year old ..." in
one sentence is crossing any line by far.

Sascha

Op 4-mrt-2006, om 13:57 heeft Ralph Glatt het volgende geschreven: