Re: [NTLK] WTB: OMP battery cage

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 04:51:53 EST

On 3/3/06, Ian Strom <macjunky@uniserve.com> wrote:

> um, I don't think you quite understand, I am not going to rebuild
> one, I am going to construct a new one.

Ian,

No it was clear... you are going to Build A New One...

A word of caution:
The construction of a Battery Cage or Rechargeable Pack for the OMP/MP100 is
a bit more entailed that you might think...

1) It's got to be in the right shape to fit and stay in place
2) There are a few special cut-outs or protrusions which are needed to fit
in place to allow for proper functioning.
2a) Locking Switch
2b) Battery Contacts
2c) Rechargeable Pack Indicator
I think these are it and I hopefully am not including erroneous information
here...

Without a real pack to reference from you are going to have a tough and
possibly frustrating time. I have already taken a Rechargeable Pack apart
and even with that I'm not sure it's worth any amount of time to build it
from scratch... If you have a Battery Cage to go by that's still the case...
IMO

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung