Re: [NTLK] WTB: OMP battery cage

From: Scott Clitheroe <scott_at_clitheroe.ca>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 23:47:12 EST

Hi everyone,

A list member in Canada has offered me one, so I'm good to go.
Incidentally, the OMP I bought was one of the ones that was offered for
like $3 on ebay. It came in it's original Apple service department box,
and it's completely new, so if you see them again on ebay, they seem
like a screaming deal.

I'm primarily a 120 user, but I really like the form factor of the OMP,
I'm looking forward to trying it out!

-Scott