Re: [NTLK] Bootstrapped! D'oh!

From: Keyth Owen <keyth.owen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 14:02:55 EST

On 2 Mar, 2006, at 6:34 AM, Adam Goddard wrote:

> I think anything above 1400mA or so and you get the "too much power"
> message. If the PSU can't supply 7.5V constantly on full load and any
> load in between, it ain't good for the job.

It's weird that this thing, rated at 700mA, is giving me the "too much
power" message. Not sure what's up, but I'm not plugging it in again to
find out! I think it's just a cruddy hack job they sold to me for a
huge markup. I'll be happy to see the original Newton adapter in the
mail this week.
Seriously, this hack job looks ridiculous and it's heavy. Even if it
were trustworthy, I'm not hauling that thing around!

Keyth