Re: [NTLK] Newtsync Failure on Names/Address Book

From: Thomas Tempelmann <tempelmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 11:11:35 EST

I do not remember the particular error msgs I got when I tried, but I
never was able to sync my addr book entirely either. I had tried many
of the original NewtSync versions as well as the newer ones made by
someone else.

Wait, I believe that in very early NewtSync versions, I was actually
able to sync all addrs, but then later it started failing and the
cause was never found nor fixed.

So, unless someone takes the source (I have it here somewhere) and
debugs it, it's a no-go for us, I am afraid. As I can not program in
Obj-C, I had not much luck trying to debug it myself.