[NTLK] FS: Newton 110...

From: Joe Anthenat <newtonlist_at_mailworks.org>
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 16:55:59 EST

I have for sale a Newton 110, practically brand new, in a leather zip
case. Also included is an Apple serial modem (battery powered) that
fits in a pocket of the leather case. The modem takes AA batteries, or
can be powered by the included rechargeable battery pack (like an Emate
pack) with the included adapter.

The Newton is in prime condition. Looks like it has never been used.
However, the IR cover is cracked right down the middle, but this could
easily be replaced. As far as I can tell, everything works perfectly.
It has been stored it the leather case since new.

By the way, the case would fit any model 110-130 MessagePad.

Look here if you need the specs...
http://www.msu.edu/~luckie/gallery/mp110.htm

The first $25 get's it shipped to your door (US addresses).

anyone?...

  Joe Anthenat ><>
  newtonlist@mailworks.org

--