Re: [NTLK] WTB: OMP battery cage

From: Robert Masters <rdm_at_enfield.lympago.com>
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 08:21:54 EST

On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 12:12:37AM +1100, Adam Goddard wrote:
> I live in Australia, I only have one OMP and one OMP battery tray, so I
> don't know if I'd be willing to give it up. It's not in the best
> condition as it was second hand off ebay. Does someone else have a good
> condition AAA battery tray for Scott?
>
> On 01/03/2006, at 2:16 PM, Scott Clitheroe wrote:
> > Is anybody interested in selling a AAA battery cage for an OMP? I
> > found
> > one on ebay, but they only ship to the US, and I'm in Canada...
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Scott

I have just offered one to him - from Oz, as it turns out!

BTW, I have come into a cache of OMPs and uOMPs (v1.00 to v1.3.0) with
belt cases... I have plans for a couple of them, the rest... well. We'll
see!

-R

--
Rob Masters.
Sysadmin, gamer, birder, SF fan, climber, geocacher. Just your all-round geek.