Re: [NTLK] Newton Museum Torrents

From: John Coady <jcoady_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Jun 30 2006 - 11:50:39 EDT

I use Tomato Torrent and I had the same problem -
how to get back on line after finishing the
download.

What worked for me was to tell Tomato to go get
the file that was already on my desktop - Tomato
has a BrowseŠ option for selecting which file.

Tomato then sees that you don't need to do any
more downloading and simply continues with
uploading.

Without doubt this was the longest download I
have ever done - THREE WHOLE DAYS nonstop. In
that time I also uploaded just under 6 GB. I am
going to leave the Torrent on line for a bit
longer.

Thanks Adriano for all the work.