Re: [NTLK] Problem with Hypernewt

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Wed Jun 28 2006 - 10:23:55 EDT

On 6/27/2006 6:16 PM, Dan wrote:
> Hi all,
> I recently thought I would give hypernewt a spin, and I get a -48022
> error when I try to run it. It opens a "moving notes to root...." for a
> second then this comes up. Any suggestions? I have froze the extra
> packages.
>
> -Dan

Well I got Hypernewt going though deleting the packages, restoring the
notes soup from a back up (that I made just before installing
Hypernewt), then reinstalling Hypernewt. It went though the updating
process of "moving notes to root" without a problem this time.

Just a note....always make sure that you backup before installing new
software (especially if it modifies soups like this)

-Dan