Re: [NTLK] Newton Museum DVD Torrent - What is a .DMG file?

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Jun 27 2006 - 23:40:35 EDT

Can someone point me to the torrent file again? I deleted mine thinking that there was a problem.
  Thanks
  Ed
  web/gadget guru
Matt Howe <matthowe@comcast.net> wrote:
  I can start receding again. I ran it for about a week after I got my copy.
But I can put it on again if it will help.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/

Ed Kummel wrote:

Speaking of the UNNA torrents...is anybody seeding these anymore? I tried to
seed and I couldn't find any seed out there to seed from...

"Traveling on a domestic airline with children on board is like traveling with a Chihuahua with diarrhea"
   Jerry Clavner, a sociology and anthropology professor from Cleveland.