Re: [NTLK] Newton Museum DVD Torrent - What is a .DMG file?

From: Clayton Fixsen <cfixsen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 27 2006 - 15:46:42 EDT

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only thing you have to do with a (non
encrypted) .dmg file to burn it using Nero is just change the file extension
to .iso.
I have successfully burned several mac CD and DVD images in a pinch on a
windows machine using this method, and never once had a problem.

 -Clayton

--
The snozberry tastes like snozberry!