Re: [NTLK] Top-Posting (OT)

From: david <davidbo_at_kth.se>
Date: Sat Jun 24 2006 - 19:57:33 EDT

At 18.34 -0500 06-06-24, Woody Smith wrote/06-06-24, 18.34 -0500
skrev Woody Smith

>With new postings I will read from top to bottom.

Very interesting. But I would be more interested in some ideas about
my original question.

Btw, you should find yourself a good e-mail client. I only need to
press space to scroll _and_ jump to next message = scrolling is as
easy as it gets. Even though I can use, e.g., the arrow keys to jump
to the next message most of the time it is just easier to press space
a few times to scroll down and when I reach the end of the message,
automatically jump to the next unread message.