Re: [NTLK] Data Retrieval

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jun 21 2006 - 19:10:41 EDT

~~~ On 2006/06/12 21:54, Sonny Hung at sonnyhung@gmail.com wrote ~~~

<snip>
> Only requirements is Proof of Ownership (the same standards as Frank
> has instituted)

>... the last Owner listed in
> the Owner Card.
>

> If you have a Newton that was locked that you legally purchased you
> can provide that prior owner's contact info - after verification and
> confirmation with the data on the Newton I will be able to assist you.

Sonny,

As a relatively ignorant newcomer to the Newton world, I have no idea what
these 3 things mean.

My Newts are properly acquired but I have no idea how to prove it!

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a NewtonPad.˛
            -- in appreciation of Arthur C. Clarke

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/