[NTLK] Offering 20MB card for German version of "Knock three times"

From: Frank Gruendel <fg2_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Sat Jun 17 2006 - 19:05:33 EDT

Hi gang,

I almost can't believe it, but I've spent two hours up and down the
internet, and it seems as if the author Marion St. John Webb's work
has never been translated into German. Not a single one of the many
books she wrote.

I'm willing to trade a 20MB card including shipping for a German
version of her book "Knock three times". NewtonBook format would
be just fine, even the ASCII text would do. Again, I need it in German
because my offspring does not yet understand English. Maybe I'm just
too stupid to find it, wouldn't be the first time.

Thanks

Frank