Re: [NTLK] EMate Memory

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jun 14 2006 - 19:27:05 EDT

Sounds like a possible bad board.
I asked Frank this and he said the soldering on my Newer Tech upgrade
possibly had bad soldering of the memory chips and this might be the
case with you too with KK's upgrade...

You should contact KK immediately about this... he states he stands
behind his products - you can tell us how it was resolved for you...
but he might ask you to do some tests first...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung