Re: [NTLK] eMate hinge maintenance

From: Laurent Daudelin <laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon Jun 12 2006 - 09:04:49 EDT

on 12/06/06 05:09, Robert JA Basilio Jr at seniorreporter@gmail.com wrote:

> Haven't been using my eMate for the past two years. What's the best
> way to keep its hinges in perfect condition (already had its hinges
> fixed when I was in the US). Thanks.

There have been some suggestions on the list in the past about what is the
better way to keep the hinges working properly. I don't remember specifics
but maybe you could search in the archive?

-Laurent.

Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:laurent.daudelin@verizon.net
poser: n. A wannabee; not hacker slang, but used among crackers, phreaks and
warez d00dz. Not as negative as lamer or leech. Probably derives from a
similar usage among punk-rockers and metalheads, putting down those who
"talk the talk but don't walk the walk".