Re: [NTLK] Things that drive you mad...

From: Giulio Marchi <emfdb_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Thu Jun 08 2006 - 19:04:48 EDT

The precious ImageInBox from Mr Padilla can be found in the following
page and "it allows you to view JPEG and GIF files received via OBex in
the inbox". You will need to have Mail V with Image Stationery
http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/newtondose.htm

Or you can create a package in Press with your image(s) and put it away
with IC/VC after the transfer. Check what is the fastest option in your
case (in terms of image opening time on the Newton).

Giulio