Re: [NTLK] Einstein Platform 2006.6 for Linux/x86

From: Karel Jansens <kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be>
Date: Tue Jun 06 2006 - 12:56:47 EDT

Karel Jansens schreef:
> Paul Guyot schreef:
>
>>Hello all,
>>
>>I'm looking for beta testers for Einstein Platform 2006.6 on Linux/x86.
>>
>>Please contact me. You need a MP2x00/MP2100D/eMate ROM, of course.
>>
>>The Nokia 770 version will be released as soon as I finish to get the
>>full screen rotation working on X11, probably next week-end.
>

> I'm game for beta-testing on the 770. I'll need to flash it in R&D mode
> first, which might be tricky, as I don't have a running Linux system
> anymore.

Just FYI: I also have a Siemens SimPad SL4 (the 64 MB version) lying
around that isn't used for much else than reading ebooks. It could
probably also be turned into an Einstein testbed, especially as I have
the SanDisk ConnectPlus combo-card (CF WiFi + 128 MB flash), although
this appears not to work correctly under Linux.

Just say the word...

Karel Jansens