[NTLK] Connecting to WiFi Router

From: Karl Miller <spcmiller_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Jun 06 2006 - 01:59:00 EDT

O.k., so I got the 2100 to recognize the Lucent
WaveLAN card and I try to connect to my Actiontec WiFi
router, and it says that the DNS server cannot be
found. Is it an issue with the card or the internet
setup? I know this is probably a simple answer, but
could someone that uses Qwest/Actiontec please let me
know how they do it. And, is there a way to make the
Newt "sniff" out any available networks without having
to manually configure the system everytime I go
somewhere new?

Thanks.

Karl.

"Individual Freedom Within Spiritual Bounds"