[NTLK] Einstein Platform 2006.6 for Linux/x86

From: <mkow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Jun 05 2006 - 12:37:56 EDT

Bon Jour/Soir Paul:

I would be happy to give your Einstein software a test drive! However, I'm not sure I have all of the necessary hardware and software. I have an old IBM ThinkPad 600 X with a dual-partition hard drive, running Win XP and Red Hat Linux 7 or 8 (I'll double-check the version when I get home from the office. I do of course own multiple Newtons, so no worries about that part. Please let me know if the aforementioned laptop will work for beta testing purposes. Merci.

Warmest regards,

Matt the K.
Detroit, Michigan, USA