Re: [NTLK] Lucent WAN card issues

From: Robert Gottlieb <rcgottlieb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 21:37:18 EDT

So should I try with WEP turned on? I would think it wouldn't work
as it clearly says on my card that it doesn't support WEP.

Also, something else I forgot to mention is the exact name: Lucent
WaveLAN Turbo Bronze. I see folks talking about Turbo Gold, etc and
wanted to make sure there isn't a major difference here.

Thanks for the replies so far.

Robert