Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Einstein Platform 2006.6

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 17:55:20 EDT

Morgan,

i am amazed by your acquaintance of NewtonOS, and i really appreciate
your support.

Please would you gently forward your thoughts and tech notes about a
NIE Upgrade
on the comment section of the U.NIE webpage?

Here is the link to its rss feed:
feed://haloscan.com/members/rss.php?user=nieupgrade

Thanks in advance, Adriano

http://notwen.com/