Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Einstein Platform 2006.6

From: Ronnie Simon <ronnie_simon_at_uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 13:27:18 EDT

Excellent news Paul and I shall try this out over the weekend.
This raises a number of questions and I throw this into the open to "test
the water". Have we now reached the stage that we should be uniting our
thoughts and efforts on development standards for the (next) Newton
platform as suggested by this announcement ?

This would generate key topics and material for the next conference
(ideally in Spring 2007). There are at least three countries wanting to
host such a conference next year.

Comments please.

Regards
                    Ronnie Simon