[NTLK] Help with Installing Files to 2100

From: Karl Miller <spcmiller_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 01:16:22 EDT

Good evening!

I recently got a pristine 2100 and I am trying to get
the internet connection items on there plus several
other packages, and I have it connected to my G3
iBook, but when I use the NCU, it doesn't recognize
half of the packages that I have sitting on the
desktop. I am pulling them directly off of the UNNA
CD.

Further, I'm trying to use my Lucent WAVELAN Gold card
with the Newt, but the Newt doesn't recognize the
card. I'm sure there is something I'm doing wrong,
but I would like to get my Newt WiFi capable, and I'm
having a devil of a time. Help Please!

Thanks.

Karl.

"Individual Freedom Within Spiritual Bounds"