Re: [NTLK] Fighting Complacency within the Newton Community

From: Peter Fraser <pjfraser_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Jul 31 2006 - 01:13:37 EDT

i haven't used any of my Newtons for over two years, except to demo
it as a cool and wonderful thing on occasion. But i still read, and
save most of, all postings to NTLK. Am I now supposed to go away?
Every so often I see somebody selling it all and going away, and I
get the impulse to, too. But something keeps me from it, and it just
might be that I get this steady trickle of reminders of others'
dedication.

There's nothing wrong with lurking, I say.

On Jul 30, 2006, at 7:37 PM, MKow1234@aol.com wrote:

> Hmm... Let's see... I managed to get a few admitted lurkers to
> actually post
> something!

-- Peter
pjfraser@mac.com