Re: [NTLK] Megahertz LAN card: inching toward success but not there

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Jul 22 2006 - 03:00:00 EDT

Good you are connecting, sounds like you need to set up your mail
account.
I don't use SimpleMail but I suspect the process is similar. see
setup in wikiwikinewt
<http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/SimpleMail%204.3%20on%
20NOS%202.1>
I wouldn't expect to see such an error message. your email account
should be looking for something like 'mail.knology.net'
In my case I just filled in the fields under owner owner information/
Eudora.
but eudora has its own account setup as well.
In your browser try < http://www.skweezer.net/>

good luck

Woody