Re: [NTLK] Seeking 1 or 2MB Newton memory cards

From: Chris Browder <newtonusingfox_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jul 21 2006 - 16:12:24 EDT

Jon,

I'm willing to try. I had another Jon (lots of Newton using Jons) tell
me that his 2MB Apple Newton branded card would mount as read only in
his eMate. So, I guess I could be in trouble with the older cards too.
I figured the Apple branded ones would work just fine. I have a
feeling that a 1MB will be OK because it was the first card made, most
expensive, and likely conforms to the original plans (which should be
5v/5v read/write, if I am not mistaken).

I am willing to risk it!!