Re: [NTLK] Another way to get software on your Newt

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri Jul 21 2006 - 00:52:22 EDT

On 7/19/06, Ivan Kowalenko <ivan.kowalenko@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 18, 2006, at 22.09, Matthew Atkinson wrote:
>
> > Hello Listers (there's that Red Dwarf reference again)!
>
> Oh, Smeg, there's MORE of us out there?! ;)

And I'll never understand why it never really "took" in America....
Maybe because it was only ever on PBS? I don't know, but it's about
the funniest show I've ever watched on TV. I don't know how many times
I was in tears on the floor, in pain at laughing so hard--the future
echoes, or the shows after the Red Dwarf is re-constituted--what is
the name of the one (last season) where they use the "gun" to try to
change time for the pet parakeet, and they end up with delays, and end
up getting beat up in the captain's office? (I believe you can watch
this scene on the web site...) Oh, that show was about the best--but
how do you pick a 'best' from such a show? sigh... the only reason I
wish we had our TV back up--BBC Prime and Red Dwarf...

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland