Re: [NTLK] HELP! Can't restart in OS X

From: Jim Felder <felder_at_knology.net>
Date: Wed Jul 19 2006 - 22:13:21 EDT

I can't do that. I have a 10.4 disk, but have upgraded through
software downloads to 10.4.7 or higher. So it apparently won't boot
from an earlier version than is in it... or something. I have tried
and tried, and to no avail. To complicate matters, I have both 9 and
19 on an external hard drive that broke a pin off the power supply
yesterday. A new PS won't arrive till fedex runs tomorrow. Then I
will probably be able to startup from the external.

Thanks,

Jim