Re: [NTLK] Another way to get software on your Newt

From: Matthew Atkinson <matthewatkinson13_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jul 19 2006 - 07:56:54 EDT

> Oh, Smeg, there's MORE of us out there?! ;)

Yes - I love that show. I remember a "special" show about it (maybe bonus
stuff on a DVD?) that showed outtakes, a convention with the cast on a
discussion panel and some other brilliant stuff.

> As I understand it (this is just to add to your method of using
> Apache), can't you also use the NIE/NCU stuff and install stuff over
> a local network? I've heard NCU works under Classic with few problems.

I suppose you could but my Macintel doesn't allow for Classic. I may have
to try it on my PPC machines, though. Thanks for the idea.

Matthew