Re: [NTLK] 2100 losing power at night

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jul 16 2006 - 12:50:01 EDT

You should not be losing a significant % of power over night. I
would next rule out poor connections to the battery pack that could
give a false reading, look down the battery slot for the contacts and
lightly abrade with pencil eraser.
If this doesn't help, use Frank's Newt test <http://www.pda-soft.de/
newttest.html> to make sure that the latest system patch is installed.
If so then do a complete back up, and brain wipe to restore factory
settings, again make sure auto receive is turned off.
If the battery now functions correctly, reinstall software till bad
package is found.

If problem continues, suspect batteries. There are no NEW newton
battery packs, there are only unused old packs or re-celled packs and
either could be problematic.

Woody