[NTLK] Connectivity, NewTen and so forth

From: Jim Felder <felder_at_knology.net>
Date: Fri Jul 14 2006 - 17:52:43 EDT

I'm using NewTen to connect with OS X and download packages. I
skipped loading in Classic when I installed 10.4 because at the time
I wasn't using a single Classic app. Now, I find that to fully
communicate with the Newton, I've got to go back and reinstall.

I've read that there are a few connection solutions like bluetooth
and rendezvous that will connect the Mac and the Newton, but is there
anything non-serial that will transfer data in addition to packages?

Thanks,

Jim