Re: [NTLK] WTB - 2100

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jul 12 2006 - 15:02:20 EDT

On 7/12/06, Tim Earp <tim@timswebsite.net> wrote:
> Any major difference in a 2000 that's been upgraded
> or should I keep my eye on a pure 2100?

Tim,

No difference other than cosmetics technically.
The Markings, Logo and Label are different.
Some think the 2000 is better constructed though.

However if you are legalistic about the matter what you can say about
their differnces is that the Upgraded MP2000 has an Red/Orange Lable
affixed to the processor and that the upgraded memory chips were
manually soldered onto the MLB.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung