Re: [NTLK] eProbe for eMate

From: John Derbyshire <johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun Jul 09 2006 - 04:55:03 EDT

How about we get together and agree whoever wins the auction (assuming
it's someone on the list) puts pdf's of the docs ie the manual and the
"eProbe
General Science Activities for the classroom" on stillnewt.org library?
(The software's already on). The hardware we can get from Vernier, as
suggested.

John