Re: [NTLK] Problems with NewtDump

From: Johannes Wolf <mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int>
Date: Wed Jul 05 2006 - 09:41:45 EDT

Ok, between the lines I can read the point.

Knowing where the temp file is and getting access to it would help me
already a lot.
But of course I can also try to go the long and stony way of figuring out
the commands to be sent to the Newt and then to sort it out manually (as I
did for the names already).

The strange thing is that there is no error message (only trying an older
version I got a message telling that there is a buffer overflow) But the
program just stops, leaves a half finished output file and can be quit
normally.

Cheers,
Johannes