Re: [NTLK] OT: most MoreInfo like Mac software?

From: Clayton Mitchell (claytonmitchell_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 18:31:39 PST

Both SticyBrain and Circus Ponies will do what you are talking about.
My boss prefers Notebook as it is a simpler interface. And if I had to
say which was more newton like I would say Notebook (you could probably
get a small tablet and use HWR if you really want). Both have demos so
give them a try. I have not tried Yojimbo before but all of Bare bones
software is top notch.